CLAB - tvJohnny vs Scuare CLAB - tvJohnny vs Scuare

Scuare for the advance. What the fuck was the second verse? Scuare, you did your thing.

CLAB - Obsideo vs Raven CLAB - Obsideo vs Raven

Either, honestly. Neither really stood out. In case anyone remembers this..."WHAT ABOUT ME?!? WHAT ABOUT RAVEN!?!" I would've used the wrestler reference because he was such a cry baby. But, alas I do research where others don't lol. No clear winner. Either overtime where they can possibly try to write personals and disses, or just flip a coin.

CLAB - Flip P vs TehSlap CLAB - Flip P vs TehSlap

Flip to advance. This track actually hurt my ears to listen to.

CLAB - I'mHigh vs Gambit CLAB - I'mHigh vs Gambit

Gambit to advance. High tried his freestyling, which wasn't bad, but then gave up in the second verse.

CLAB- Carefoot vs Gasmasq CLAB- Carefoot vs Gasmasq

Damn that was an uneven bar count...despite all that, Gas to advance. I'm not picking favorites, but Care you gotta step it up against a guy like Gas. Unfortunate draw for you first round out the gate, but you came closer than people might think.

CLAB- PsioNic vs JoeyKeys CLAB- PsioNic vs JoeyKeys

GOD DAMN. PsioNic's second verse was off the meter. I like Keys, I like his music. But I have to go with Psi for the advance this time. Good job both of you.

CLAB - rezzy vs breaker CLAB - rezzy vs breaker

Soundbreaker for the advance. Rezzy did his thing, but Sound was just overall better IMO.

CLAB - Jakobe vs Klazik CLAB - Jakobe vs Klazik

I don't see where all the filler was? Klazik actually came with some good punches. I'm going against the grain and voting for Klazik for this battle. Both sides, whomever advances, needs to do better next round, however. After the pre-round I'm sure this competition will get more serious. No offense to anyone's talent, but this caliber of battling next round will get ripped apart.

CLAB - BSerious vs Scorch CLAB - BSerious vs Scorch

B Serious for the advance.

CLAB - Boss vs Byron CLAB - Boss vs Byron

I'm going with Byron. Boss hit with punches in his first verse, but when they got flipped by Byron in his first verse, Boss's second verse left me wanting. It was like Byron said in his second verse, Boss spent too much time on the defensive. The Launchpad McQuack line got points just because he knows who he is, but the remainder of his verse was defending the gay jokes and calling people hypocrites. Byron kept flipping in his second verse, however the way he ended it was extremely lame. But the most punches and flips go to Byron.